Netherlands Embassy in Maputo Mozambique
Follow us on Facebook
February 25, 2014 On Sunday, March 9, 2014 , the validity of the Dutch passports will be extended to ten years. Therefore, a new model of the travel document is introduced . This implementation makes it necessary that the producer has to adjust his systems in order to be able to produce the new model. This operation takes place between Wednesday, February 25th and Monday, March 10. In this period no passport requests can be received by the embassy. The passport counter will be re-opened on March 10.
January 24, 2014 Dutch nationals living outside the Netherlands, on a temporary basis or otherwise, and wishing to cast their votes for Dutch representatives in the 2014 European Parliamentary elections must register as voter by 10 April 2014.
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Longer processing times for travel document applications in January 2014
- Great respect and deep sympathy on the passing of Nelson Mandela
- Elections of members of the European Parliament on May 22nd 2014
- President of the Eurogroup, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, gave this year's Europe House Lecture in the Hague